On Thursday, November 15 and Friday, November 16, 2018, the 8th Transferwerkstatt took place in Berlin under the title “Innovations from Science – Who takes the first step?
The BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research) supports transfer structures and services within the framework of the “innovation orientation of research” and thus supports the research and development of new instruments and methods. At the event, the experiences of the knowledge and technology transfer officers of the non-university research institutions as well as the experiences from industry were presented and discussed jointly.
Dr. Christoph Köller of G&K gave a lecture on one of our core topics on the first day of the 8th Transferwerkstatt: “From a research result to a “product” – transfer of SSHA findings”.
On the second day of the event, once again a panel discussion with high-ranking representatives from science and industry took place this year, where current topics were discussed. The following representatives from non-university research institutions attended the event
– Dr. Böhm, Secretary General of the Leibniz Association,
– Dr. Roth, Director of Technology Marketing at the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft,
– Prof. Dr. Seeberger,Director at the Max-Planck Institute for Colloids and Surfaces,
– Prof. Dr. Kaysser, Managing Director of the Helmholtz Centre Geesthacht, Centre for Materials and Coastal Research (Zentrum für Material- und Küstenforschung GmbH)
As economic representatives participated
– Mrs. Sophia Hatzelmann, Managing Director of ahc GmbH and Chairwoman of the MINT Commission of the Association of German Women Entrepreneurs,
– Mrs. Anke Kleinschmit, Daimler AG, Director Technology Factory Powertrain
G&K is already looking forward to the 9th Transferwerkstatt next year after this first-class event!